Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 February 2018

❤️ 01st December 2017 - Journal

Well I can honestly say thank god A** is my manager now and not J**. And good riddance to N*****.

I think A** purposively held back the meeting  he was supposed to have with me on Monday until today so he could make his own judgment on me. And I’m grateful he did.

The report written last week reprimanded me for being late when the tubes were running. J** told me I should have contacted them to say the tubes weren’t running. I confirmed I did. I both called and emailed using WiFi to say I was stuck. It really appears anyone else is ok to run late apart from me.

Anyway, I’ve been in before 9am every day this week. Before A** every day. And on one day, before everyone. 

N***** had been moaning that I had knocked the mouse and keyboard wire out of the back of her PC when I got up from my desk. A** said he didn’t think that was a fair comment, as lack of office space cannot be blamed on me. A** said he planned to change the office layout anyway and I pointed out the office completely breached health and safety legislation. If I have a customer sat next to me and D***** has one next to her... I’m trapped. If there was a fire I wouldn’t be able to get out.

J** also wrote I was disorganised and not able to prioritise my work load. However A** came over to confirm the progress of my workload, with about 20 different candidates and could see, bar maybe 2, I had actioned all outstanding. He sad that he didn’t want to send last week’s report as it was information fed to him, not anything he could confirm was a problem. I’m pretty sure my colleague didn’t provide him with such positive information on her outstanding candidates

He told me after he had seen me properly this week, he actually thought I would be managing the project soon. He said he could see that a role like this was perfect for me, as it kept my ADHD busy, as it is a busy chaotic role.

J** also made a huge song and dance about me being not dressed appropriately for work. I explained occasionally I had brought high heals and swapped into them. He also deleted that point off the report too.

J** and his manager J** sent a report on our figures for November saying we had achieved 
3 out of 19 starts
1 out of 6 job starts
1 out of 6 26 week sustainments

I quickly replied saying the figures were actually 
15/19
4/6
4/6

Funnily enough unlike when others corrected their figures, the charts weren’t changed with my updates!!

A** made a point telling the director he thinks I’m a really good worker.... so my time here may not be so brief.


Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment