Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 25 January 2018

❤️ 29th August 2015 - Journal

I think I've fallen in love.With N.




My bestie mate since I was 25. He's got three down points


1) least important. He definitely needs to fix his teeth. Only part of him that looks a little junkie-fied. His new crew cur turns me on. And his blonde hair is sexy. I think if he grew the top to blonde Afro curls!! Hello!! I love a fro.


2) MAN UP! Biggest thing. If K**** wants to borrow money why you taking it to him. Why is your free loading sister moaning about borrowing a tenner she's getting back tomorrow. She pays shit to live here. She does shit. Including bath, washing, common curtsy.


3) get a job!!!! If you rent your flat privately you'll get £1,200 pcm. If K*** does the same she'll get £1,200. My bills are £1,000, but add £100 for extras and emergencies. 


So that's £600 in N's pocket and £600 in K***'s. And all the house bills paid. If N&S get labouring jobs they can earn £2-3,000k per month. So each couple has £2,000. Half of mine and Nigel's will be saved for home improvements. K*** will save for her kids. Meaning in a year. So with four kids that's £3,000k each per year. 


That means I can study my counselling

Courses and qualify as a drugs counsellor. N and S**** could do my ensuite and loft extension and garden.


It did panic me not being able to have a corporate job earning £30-£40k per year but now I'm looking forward to it. I'm definitely putting a floor in the loft, velux windows, storage in the eves and 2 bunk beds for students or travellers.


Life, may, just be pleasant and possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment