Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 14 January 2018

❤️ 2006 - A Poem For You

Thank you for being my best mate
The times we have are so great
Even when you get let down 
I will try to be around
I know for me, you'd do the same
You've helped me through some real bad pain 
Even though it's caused ?????
1 day we'll be old and wise
Then we'll look back and sigh
'Simon and Jay' why oh why?
We were silly girls then
But at lease you're still my friend 

I know sometimes I make you sad
And sometimes you make me mad
I know we won't always agree
But I know you're there for me

And I promise to be there
The bad times I'll help you
I know we didn't talk for a while 
But I'm glad I can still make you smile

Love H****

2006 - my bday with my ex 



2007 - at hers 



UPDATE 2017 - Unfortunately our love has died. See the post Shit Stirer and the follow up My Responses. Shame, beautiful girl, inside and out. Too beautiful to have an ugly side.

Twitter

@Gemma_Stalked

 

www.thefamousjunkie.blogspot.com


Facebook

JayElle Famosjunkey



#iwillbefamous #thetruth #Itsnotaboutthedrugs

No comments:

Post a Comment