Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 25 January 2018

❤️ 14th November 2017 - iPhone Hacked

Even though I’ve had the screen replaced (which obviously stopped the hacking at first, as that was the update as that night I was drugged and my phone vanished for 3 hours) and I’ve also had my battery replaced my blasted phone is still hacked. 


This morning at 7.25am I left my house to have a blood test. My battery was 32%. I didn’t use my phone at all during this time. By 8.18am the battery is now 15%. So clearly they had to snoop on me having a fucking blood test. How pathetic. They lose anyway, as my phone was left in the waiting room with N.


Cunts. They moan at me (in real life) saying I should find a new house. Well if it wasn’t for my battery constantly dying, I could have this morning)


Coz a sick 36 year old can’t have privacy from her mummy and daddy when she goes GP/MDART/Hospital


Oh it works quite well on the tube on aeroplane mode, in my cave of an office on aeroplane more, or with screen record evidence for the phone repair man it’s fucked.


How is removing my privacy encouraging my sobriety... how is being stalked and every movement ensuring I stay clean and get sober? 


Answer - IT DOES NOT! It creates more anxiety, more stress and knowing I’m watched makes me want to play up more.


#itsnotaboutthedrugs

@Gemma_Stalked




No comments:

Post a Comment