Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 14 January 2018

❤️ 14th January 2018 - Update

I’ve been rather quiet on here! Well, if you read often, you may remember my discovery at noticing half my posts had been deleted.

Work has been crazy busy, and I smashed my targets in December. 

Being totally impulsive, I’ve bought / rescued a little rabbit! I need more noise in this house, to drown out the back ground disturbance created by arsehole family number one.

Little bunny maybe a little special. She’s obsessed with licking. To the point she was licking a wall for 10 minutes.... most of my pets have been a little bit special needs to be honest. She’s called Cyra. Arabic for lucky/friend. I’ve had another bunny I called Cyra only to find out she was a he.

I really love her already. She’s been litter trained in a week. And clearly weaned off Coca Cola, crisps and junk food! I’ve never seen a rabbit hound you for human food before.






I’ve got her a bird feeder seed/nut thing and give her fruit and veggies in the evening.

No more wasting vegetable peelings! 

My needles continue to be destroyed, ensuring they are not air right and I can’t flag. 

25 diazepam have vanished.

The mass stalking has dramatically dropped... and guess what?? Surely there’s no correlation... but my junkie drug use has also dramatically reduced too!!!

Even N noticed that when we were out together. 

I’ve done one pin this weekend. The rest was rectal. Ok, it wasn’t cocaine. But still. I could have been a junkie and IV-ed the drug.

It was MCAT. Which is the same as MDMA I’ve discovered. Not worth wasting a vein for.

I have smoked white quite a bit. Maybe three times this week.

I’ve got a non-benzo sleeper, and I’ve stopped the benzos (yay!). Still can’t see me sleeping without sleepers anytime soon. Hopefully, in 2-3 months I’ll be back to just a couple of spliffs.

Ohhh... having the heating on full blast and buying the extra heaters have worked out! Haven’t seen mould since mid December and my house sale has gone through! Hurray.

I get to move far, far away. If any of this shit continues in my new house, fuck life. I will hang myself. Period.

Wanting to do well at work and having my pets encourage me to live right now.

Take it away bastards.

I wonder if they’re getting worried about me telling the truth about them.

Apparently the producer is going to call me next week.

I need to establish how I will be portrayed, get evidence of their funding/credentials. Establish the size of the project, and ensure they’re aware of the fee I will require in order to sign a release form.

Right, gonna sort some posts out.

#iwillbefamous #thetruth #Itsnotaboutthedrugs @Gemma_Stalked

Www.Thefamousjunkie.Blogspot.Com



No comments:

Post a Comment