Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 December 2017

❤️ 01st September 2017 - Journal

Well I can't remember exactly but the 1st and 2nd of September was also horrendous. We must have got a small sample of speed paste one day and some coke the next.

I ended up taking overdoses on both days I think... needless to say due to that my memory is sketchy.


I ended up consuming 100 zopiclone, 75 propranolol and 30 diazepam. Waking up after each day was truly disappointing.


One night we went out and I was stalked by the public on a big scale. They were holding little lights and kept standing in the distance while I sobbed. Then I saw a crowd of people with a police man, obviously a fake police man... as once I approached, they all hid in bushes.


I asked some of the tormentors for cigarette and was given a stick. Sounds like something my brother's girlfriend would do.


I was trying to get to the police station... which was shut. There was also numerous ambulances driving past and stopping near me. I thought I was going to be sectioned so ended up waiting for one... which never came.


Apparently when I came back I was trying to pull my eyebrow ring out thinking it was a scab. N**** had to carry me to bed.


That's all I can remember. I should have wrote this immediately after.


FJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment