Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 December 2017

❤️ 13th June 2008 - Boyfriend Dramas

R** comes out for my birthday. Everything goes really well, apart from him being nice to some guy who called me a whore.

Came back here with J***. Decide to get pizza. It was buy one get one free.

R** says he doesn’t care what we get, just no pineapple because that’s wrong.

J*** and I start saying ham and pineapple is the bomb. R** cops the hump and tells me and J*** to get it, because he’s not having any.

Then he says he’s going to leave his card and we can get what we like, he’s going home.

I start crying and begging him to stay. He switches to cold hearted I don’t give a shit W****.

Even J*** tells him to put his bag down. Eventually we persuade him.

I keep saying please don’t ruin my birthday and he keeps telling me it’s not my birthday yet (it’s the 16th, but this was the Friday before... Friday 13th!)

When he does stay I go to my room to cry. J*** says to R** ‘I’ve got three words for you. Chill and over react’. R** goes off on one saying ‘what! You’re saying I need to chill and I over reacted?!’ J*** says ‘no, all I said was I had three words. Chill and over react’

J*** manages to get through to R** about his behaviour being unacceptable. R** comes in, I’m in a mood initially but go to bed ok 

No comments:

Post a Comment