Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ Complete List Of The Abuse

I’ve got so many posts detailing the abuse my family have done to me, I’ve decided to compile them into one big list of abuse. This list’s TBC status will remain.

27/12/2017 - Stole 25 10mg Diazepam off me

26/12/2017 - Made holes in the needles I was using (very concerning since these haven’t left my side. They’re in the same wallet as the tablets which went missing which leads on to...)

25/12/18 - Entering my property unauthorised. I have an additional bike lock on the back door and I will to start leaving lots of stuff by my front door again

24/12/17 - Steal the few belongings I have! Normally stuff I need, like tools and kitchen utensils. The tools have been ‘mostly’ returned. The tin opener and knives however. Anyway I enjoy using a hammer, screw and pilers. More of a chance of having a accident which means I’m in hospital off work, getting paid.

23/12/17 - Oh and to ensure I can’t superglue any holes in my needles, they mix any glue i own with nail varnish remover.

22/12/17 - Then, they add water to my nail varnish remover rendering that useless.

01/06/15 - destroyed my hand written diaries 


TBC!!!!

#iwillbefamous #thetruth #Itsnotaboutthedrugs @Gemma_Stalked

No comments:

Post a Comment