Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ 14th July 2015 - Junkettes

I've noticed some recent surge in my notoriety. So let's share, the negativety inducing, resulting in my drug abusing, Junkettes!


Thursday 9th July, midnight, 163 Bus from Morden

Lad, aged 16-18, not drunk but upon realising I had caught him staring at me, promptly pretended to be. I love staring a weak Junkette out. Makes them real uncomfortable.

Thursday 9th July, midnight, Oakway SW20

Couple on other side of road. Female 'She's the one with' whispers 'coke'
Me 'COKE' 
Me 'Crack actually'

Thursday 9th July, midnight, Southway SW20

I so happen to gaze on these arseholes from my bedroom window. Always with a bottle of wine open on the table. Therefore clearly alcoholics. But alcohol is legal so they're clearly allowed to cast judgement on me. Someone who self mediates their ADHD. They came out to have a good stare whilst I burned a splif.

I gave them a Jay special one finger salute. Queue the lady walking right to the end of the garden and the obese man pretending to look next door 

Here's their daughters. I'm someone's daughter too. So I can't see a problem in this. Will definitely get them too 



Alcohol addicts who think they have some moral high ground over a stimulant addict

See you on the park bench arseholes 

No comments:

Post a Comment