Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

❤️ 01st June 2015 - Journal

Wow oh wow!


I just found a pot of gold!!


A pack of Blue Stuff!


My favourite legal high which is now illegal to sell. I'm not publishing this blog until a good week has passed.


Wouldn't want to get psychosis and when your mum and dad are stalking you blogging / making thIs fact knowledgeable will only result in you suffering at their evil hands.


There's only a little 1/2 gramme say. I'm sharing so 1/4 a gramme of gorgeous blue crystals with my friend.


And even though from April 14th - 30th I was probably using less due to psychosis hounding me (my parents, the Junkettes), and my gear being contaminated, unlike then, there's no whipsering (courtesy of the little white speaker they tend to shove under my floor boards in an attempt to have their single daughter living alone think she's mad. I didn't . I do freak over the security of my home though so thanks for the paranoia).


Not seeing my baldy Fat Cunt sibling in a wig. Accompanied by B***** his girlfriends little sister (who has dip dyed hair, take note nice but Dim). How the fuck did he get a freedom pass, and why? Please feel free to top up my Oyster.


No flashes from phone cameras.


No removing items from my bag.


No disappearing keys (I hope you've got my Mercedes Kompressor Key)


No 'shhhh', 'mum', 'sigh' *yawn*


Back like before they discovered I was banging up. Just me, speed and a beautiful sense of calm in my head.


Yes in the absence of Ritalin aka methylphenidate, ethylphenidate works rather well when used sensibly.


Sensibly 1/4 to 1/2 a day intravenously. Still excessive but I'm not chewing my face off with Bambi deer eyes (massive pupils).

No comments:

Post a Comment