Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday 9 November 2017

❤️ 11th May 2008 - Boyfriend Dramas

At R**’s damn Facebook again. I had added application my Cutest Friends and my Sexiest Friends.

You go through your friends and vote out of all of your friends. It takes everyone’s vote into consideration. So I get to make one vote for each person for Sexy / Cute or not Secy / Cute.

So if 10 is Z**’s mate’s vote her sexy and 8 of P******’s and 7 of T*****’s, they’ll be rated 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I only have one vote, so I can’t choose who I want.

R** sees T***** pic on the application on my profile and kicks off. 

Swears I gave him loads of votes and not voting for him (which I wasn’t). I must have rated T***** more, which is why he’s on my profile. I didn’t actually vote for him at all.

The moodiness over nothing continues, I remove all the applications off Facebook bar a couple of games.

Still I can’t change his mood.

I leave. He doesn’t come after me or call. I spend the night crying myself to sleep again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment