Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday 20 November 2017

❤️ 24th March 2010 - Journal

Dear God, spirit guide, angels and the rest of the other side.


Please help me, I’m really hoping P**** isn’t my 30 year old who I marry and have kids with (I was told this in a tarot reading)


You know I long for someone like me. Crib, job, whip and no kids.


Yet you give me someone with two kids and another two on the way. Now job, no whip, still lives at home with mummy.


I will never be M**. Even if he did fall for me, he would never love me like he does her.


After R** I promised myself I wasn’t going to settle for second best again.


I’d rather live a lonely miserable existence opposed to being second best again.


I need someone who is going to be my number one and me his.


The only way that can happen is if he’s childless. The only time I won’t be his number one is when WE have OUR first baby together.


P**** has proven he was just using me.


He got what he wanted and as the month has progressed he’s shown his true colours.


I totally understand his child and baby mum will always come before any mates.

Shit even if we did get together and have kids, I know M** and H***** would come before me and my baby.


But he knows I’m scared I have no one else

No comments:

Post a Comment