Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 November 2017

❤️ 29th June 2017 - Journal

Well I’ve found Orion yesterday which means I’m alive.

I was so ready to do it (kill myself) yesterday I went back to Westminster Road after another phone call. Got there around midnight.

Found him under a 4x4 starving.

Then when me and N got back the madness started. I ingore the whispering. N went mental. They were fucking under the floor from that J*******’s house (next door)

Queue N running around with a knife

I can see him stabbing me if they carry on.

N was up in the loft and everything, making bear noise.

He called the police at 6am and probably realised bout the ‘g’ half was through the call and ran off leaving me to deal with it.

If course, no man was found (They have messed with N’s head too, and he can believe I’m hiding a man in here when they do their shit), but I obviously let him out before the Feds came.

If I didn’t have Orion I’d be dead now. I was ready to do it last night.

Now I have to rethink everything.

I’m still going to try and find Orion a new home just in case they don’t leave me alone,

I’m up to 22/50 (I used to tally up the abuse with the aim of suicide when it reached 50/50)

I have a short term plan. Hopefully they won’t destroy me while I’m trying to implement it.

Orion - you’ve save my life again!

I still want to die. It’s just going to be a little harder now.

Maybe an inside BBQ for me and Orion?

No comments:

Post a Comment