Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday 10 September 2017

❤️ 24th September 2016 - iPhone Hacked - Letter To My Abusers

It's  ok, I'm going to overdose on my meds soon. I'll let you pay for rehab first though. Having time away from you will be worth it


You're all so pathetic. You know (and told the whole of the U.K.) I'm a junkie. You know I was in opiate medication. One would has really anticipated you may had explored what these meds do and what happens when you stop taking them.


I have been opiate sick! Yes I know I took too many Nytol last night (not the night just gone), but i was desperate to sleep. You've (old cunt of a father) have told me you need two zopiclone, so your behaviour is rather hypocritical.  And how quickly do you get through a bottle of brandy.



So thanks for making an incredible hard, DRUG FREE, time of my life much harder than what should have been.


If your expect me to stay off drugs however, well that's not possible until I het the truth. Your call


I'm looking forward to your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment