Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday 19 June 2015

❤️ October 2015 - Once Upon a Time - Heroin Overdose

Again, this is not an overdose per say. I wouldn't be here to tell the tale otherwise. Again, this is my near miss. Enlightening me as to how a overdose by  diamorphine would entail. 

It's poisonous element finally bear to its over powering force. They succumb to a life of slavery as its addictive qualities take over, blurring the lines of reality. 

Thankfully it was never my poison. I was able to use three times a week, although intravenously, taking kractom on the smack free days

This day the gear must have been particularly strong. However my friend did  not get to the levels of intoxication I did.

We banged up, and it finally killed my speed high. I had probably been awake for 3 or 4 days . I found myself dosing into a warm heroin hug, slowly rocking me into a light slumber which would ultimately turn into a deep, 24 hour sleep.

The rabbits would remained in their two story sleeping cage, not let out at 8am. They and the cats would remain without food. I hate myself for this behaviour. Especially as I now know my beloved Tsega was dying of cancer. 

Drifting into my slumber I began to dream. Suddenly I gasped for air, almost panic stricken at my apparent ability to forget to breathe.

What the fuck? I had gone at least 30 seconds without taking a breath. I began to dose again, only for my forgetfulness to strike again.

Shit! I was clearly close to overdosing. I was aware a heroin overdose resulted in unconsciousness, and now I knew it was from stopping breathing.

Frightened death was looming, but too wacked out to act as a rational person would, I forced myself to remain awake until the buzz eased off.

One breathe in, two out, three in, I forced myself to count until the heavy intoxication eased.

Only then could I fall asleep








No comments:

Post a Comment