Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday 23 May 2015

❤️ 10th April 2015 - Journal PART 2

Well I've just escaped from Springfield. Although I was officially discharged this morning they tried to get me to stay. I realised something was amiss upon my arrival. Suddenly there was a flurry of activity in the staff office. 

The head nurse, who had little time for me during my detainment, when I needed support and advice, had a sudden interest in me. 

Refusing to give me my buprenorphine,  nor unlock the door, separating me from imprisonment and the free world, I sat in the waiting room as a sense of panick and urgency engulfed me. 

My heart began to race, my palms moistened and my head raced as they said I wasn't free to go. I had only just picked up around 20 grams of speed and fresh works. Unable to use a toilet I panicked they would be taken and destroyed should they search my bag prior to taking me prisioner again. 

Being sectioned wasn’t an issue. Losing £150 worth of speed was.

I stated the doctor discharged me, they couldn't over rule this. I knew my rights. All I had done was research this during my stay.

It was now 7pm and any doctor they could reinstate my section, had long gone home. 

So, they asked me to say as a voluntary patient. This I too refused. They kept me, trapped for a good 45 minutes, trying to delay my discharge and get me re-admitted. 

However, unlike the patients who should actually been on a mental health ward, I was far too aware of my rights and the lack of power a couple of nurses had with regard to my detainment. Which is none. 

They only gave up on their lamentable attempt to re-section me, upon realisation my bed had already been allocated to a new patient and they were full.

I agreed to return for my buprenorphine, which is fine as it's Friday night and MDART can't script me until Monday.

And the reason why they wanted me back on the ward? On Wednesday and Thursday when I had leave, I stayed at my friend's house and didn't go home to mummy and daddy.

No doubt my evil family have influenced this (in hindsight I am fully aware they asked for me to be detained and the patient Glen Who had befriended me, Had done so purely to get me resectioned)

My argument was, if they had asked where I was staying, I would have been congruent and said my friend’s house. I'm an adult so surely I can stay where I like.

I got quiet upset, but not due to the impending detainment. My fear was being sectioned and my speed being confiscated. This would mean I would have to wait a whole day until visiting time when I could get my friend to sneak some in for me. 

My speed was in a zipper pocket on the flap that closed my shoulder bag. I opened the bag and flipped the front between the back of the bag and me. 

My feeble plan, should they make me stay was to hide the front flap and I'd just empty the items inside the bag. I would state the same items were in it as when I left and hope they would not notice the bulging sectioned packed with my precious drugs. 

I went to the court yard to smoke a cigarette and utilised not being watched. Waiting for K and G to leave me alone, I quicklya shoved a smaller bag of speed and the benzos in my bra cups.

Now I'd just need works sneaked in. I hoped I could see N**** prior to being imprissoned so I could give him the speed and my works. Of course, bar one syringe and one pin which I'd hide in my Timberlands. On my initial admission, their search routine was so inadequate, they completely ignored my weed grinder filled with weed.

Thankfully for me they realised my bedroom had already been allocated to someone else bed. My tears and protests stating my rights meant eventually I was allowed to leave. 

I truly hated Springfield. It was full of very sick people who weren't with it. I'm a junkie, I need rehab not being locked up and left to rot.

Only good thing was being able to use in peace. The pay phone got around the problem of my hacked mobile phone. 

They broke all requirements of the law regarding being sectioned, providing no treatment for the reason of my admission. Some days there wasn’t even enough food to feed the whole ward. Thankfully food wasn’t high on my agenda when I was using my beloved speed.

Good bye Springfield. Little did I know this meant hello chaos.









No comments:

Post a Comment