Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

❤️ 02nd May 2015 - Journal - PART 1




Well having gone a whole week not injecting speed, I received no congratulations, well dones, or a reduction in the constant torment also known as psychosis.

I feel like a bad mummy. I've spent all my time at my friend's smoking crack and not with O**** and F**** my cat and rabbit.

But the lack of privacy drives me away from my parents house. I long with all my heart to go home.

Yes I know going from speed junkie to crack head isn't fabulous. Still scoring high on the wall of shame. But surely anything that stops me using drugs via injection has got to be a move in the right direction.

I had made three whole days clean, well bar benzos and weed. The last time I made three days stimulant free was 2013 on my week abroad.

By 24/03/15 after the 3 days I had the most unbelievable urge to go to the legal high shop to buy any old shit to bang up. But instead I got some crack and brown.

The most amazing thing is I had fresh works, the micro BD insulin needles. I was with two people who both used intravenously, but I only smoked mine!!!

Half restraint, half due to I'm struggling to flag a vein at the moment. I even chose to use just a syringe rectally over trying to hit a vein.

Whatever my speed was cut with has seriously fucked my veins up.

Anyway due to my good behaviour I'm getting, to be frank, truly fed up with the tormenting / psychosis.

I have my parents what they wanted. The last of my speed and my works.

I'm the child, and I made the first move, in the right direction, but do I get respite. Nope.

Ok the real crazy ass shit has stopped, but the lack of privacy makes me miserable beyond belief.


No comments:

Post a Comment